Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

E3 Cometh!

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014, or E3 takes place June 12th this year. We're already getting a treasure trove of announcements!

In case you didn't' know, I am an avid gamer and E3 is a hallowed day to me. Every year me and one or more of my friends take one or two days off work to watch all the big press conferences and announcements at E3. I would make E3 an international holiday if I could. I love all facets of it. Big reveals. News of upcoming games. Game politics and finances. Speculations and confirmations, and huge PR screw-ups. It's Great.

At present I am most looking forward to The legend of Zelda for the Wii U... However this E3 has a lot to look forward to. Here is a list and some trailers of some of the more popular titles that are confirmed to make an appearance this year.


  • The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U
  • Mortal Kombat (Rumored - Creator Ed Boon is tormenting his following with a unexplained countdown on his twitter that ends the first day of E3)
  • Star Wars: Battlefront
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Batman Arkham Knight Trailer
  • Uncharted PS4
  • The Witcher 3 Trailer 1 Trailer 2 
  • The Legend of Zelda
  •  Final Fantasy XV
  • Mirror's Edge 2 Trailer        
  • Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor  Demo Video
  • Kingdom Hearts III 
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trialer
  • Dragon Age 3 Trailer
  • Persona 5
  • Halo
  • Destiny
  • Did I mentions The Legend of Zelda?

No comments:

Post a Comment